Aerospike v3.16.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-12-04 // about 1 year ago
🆕 New Features
- Support setting tlsname using Host obj. #382
🐛 Bug Fixes
- Reverses the breaking change introduced in v3.16.0 of not supporting percent-based scan sampling for server versions 4.9 or later. However, note that scan percent and max_records are mutually exclusive; the client will return an error if both values are set on a scan policy.
- Query with "failOnClusterChange" causes timeout when using command queue. #389
- Remove support for ApplyPolicy#gen, which is not supported by the server. #390
- Update C client library to v4.6.19
- Clarify docs for HLL ALLOW_FOLD policy #386
- Fix minhash bits range in docs (4-51, not 4-58). #385
- Fix spelling of capacity in Command Queue docs. #376 Thanks to @icflournoy!
- Refactor: Set TTL as part of the touch operation #391
- Add support for Ubuntu 20.04.
- Drop support for Ubuntu 14.04.