Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fixed: Use existing code path to close control socket when replacing it.
- 🛠 Fixed: Destroy sockets explicitly on timeouts only.
- 🛠 Fixed: Don't trust FEAT response of servers regarding EPSV. (#213)
- 🛠 Fixed: Include original error message when client reports as closed.
- 💥 Breaking change: Library requires at least Node version 10.
- 🔄 Changed: Use feature set as reported by server to determine transfer strategy.
- 🔄 Changed: Test suite improvements to better reflect behaviour of an FTP server.
- 🛠 Fixed: Issues around incomplete upload described in #205.
- 🛠 Fixed: Variation of empty directory listing described in #206.
- 🛠 Fixed: List parsing for specific Unix flavor described in #193.
- 🛠 Fixed: Prevent late internal exceptions from sockets.
- 🛠 Fixed: Stop explicitly destroying sockets, too early in rare cases.
- 🛠 Fixed: Log reason why transfer modes fail when testing.
- 🛠 Fixed: Only use MLSD after querying support for feature. (#187)
- 🛠 Fixed: Hostname doesn't match certificates altnames for data connection. (#166, #179, @alandoherty)
v4.6.3 ChangesOctober 31, 2020
- 👌 Improved: Continue trying transfer strategies even after unexpected errors. (#164)
v4.6.2 ChangesJuly 03, 2020
v4.6.1 ChangesJune 07, 2020
- 🛠 Fixed: Missing StringEncoding in export. (#144)
v4.6.0 ChangesJune 06, 2020
- ➕ Added: Support for implicit FTPS. (#121, @sparebytes)
- 🛠 Fixed: Detection of stream being finished early. (#143)