- do not preserve node.js path cache for required bit-driver because it varies over time.
- 🏗 enable bit watch command -> build-all-inline on every change
- 🏗 enable "bit build --inline" command with no arguments for building all inline components
- send a correct error message on commit with wrong id.
- ➕ add onModify hook.
- 🏗 show error-message for 'bit build' when no compiler is specified.
- write dependencies on modify.
- 0️⃣ do not write bit.json's
langproperties if the default value is presented.
- send correct error message when there is invalid inline id (wip).
- ➕ add bind command (which calls the driver bind command).
- 🛠 fix bug with specs that need compiling for server use
- 🛠 fix bug with specs that need compiling
- write the specDist only if it exists
- 🛠 fix test for components without compiler
- 🏗 implement the isolated environment for build
- ✅ bare scope test creates a new environment and runs the tests there.
- ✅ test command -i runs the tests on the file system (inline components).
- 🏗 build command now saves dist/<implFileName> && dist/<specsFileName> for the specs file.
🔄 change the component resolver to fetch from dist/<implFileName> instead of dist/dist.js.
📦 package dependencies of environment modules would be installed at component level from now.
npm loader would not be present, --verbose will show npm output after the installation is done.
- 🐛 bug with environment installation (npm install at project level).
- ➕ add module 'component-resolver' to resolve a component path using its ID.
- 👌 support generating an isolated bit-component environment on-the-fly so it will be easier to run build and test from everywhere
- 🏗 the compiler can implement a build method instead of compile, get an entry file and run webpack for example (wip). implemented for inline_components, and still need to implement environment module in order to fully work.
- ➕ add --skip-update option to the main bit help page.
- ⚙ run some hooks (for now: onCommit, onCreate, onExport and onImport) using a language-driver
- lang attribute on the bit.json, enable language that will save on the model of the component.