All Versions
12
Latest Version
Avg Release Cycle
36 days
Latest Release
589 days ago

Changelog History
Page 1

  • v1.7.0 Changes

    March 12, 2020

    πŸ’₯ Breaking change

    βœ… Node 10.18.0 or greater is now required (the testing library Charge uses requires at least 10.18.0).

  • v1.6.0 Changes

    March 12, 2020

    πŸ’₯ Breaking change

    Node 10.9.0 or greater is now required.

  • v1.5.0 Changes

    September 04, 2019

    πŸ‘Œ Improvement

    • πŸ‘ Allow setting an arbitrary port to use in development 39e0d81

    v1.4.3...v1.5.0

  • v1.4.3 Changes

    September 04, 2019

    πŸ›  Fix

    • Charge would auto-detect if the default port (2468) was in use and increment the port until it found one that was free, but it wasn’t clear it was doing that because we were always logging the default port out πŸ™ˆ Now it will log the correct port!

    v1.4.2...v1.4.3

  • v1.4.2 Changes

    August 27, 2019

    πŸ›  Fix

    • πŸ– Handle files with no extension (like CNAME) 2483b9d

    v1.4.1...v1.4.2

  • v1.4.1 Changes

    June 15, 2019

    πŸ‘Œ Improvements

    • πŸ›  Fix watching of source directory on Windows
    • πŸ›  Fix watching of data directory on Windows

    v1.4.0...v1.4.1

  • v1.4.0 Changes

    April 17, 2019

    πŸ’₯ Breaking(-ish)

    MDX just hit 1.0 and one of the changes they made is changing an MDX document/component from being wrapped in a <div> to a <React.Fragment>. Using a Fragment makes sense and is more in line with what people probably expect.

    ⬆️ For most people this change isn’t important and they won’t notice a difference in their sites. I tested it out with a few of my sites and they all looked the same. However, the CSS on one of my sites specifically targeted the <div> wrapping the MDX document and when that <div> vanished it visually broke the site. So you should test out each site after upgrading to make sure it looks right.

    v1.3.0...v1.4.0

  • v1.3.0 Changes

    April 08, 2019

    πŸ›  Fix

    🚦 Switched from Signale to a custom logger in order to fix spacing and alignment issues with the log output.

    v1.2.0...v1.3.0

  • v1.2.0 Changes

    March 27, 2019

    πŸ‘Œ Improvement

    🏁 Windows support! (I think)

    I don’t actually have a Windows machine to easily test it on, so I added Windows to the test matrix on Travis CI and made all the tests pass, so I’m assuming it works on Windows. If you use Windows, please let me know if you run into any issues!

  • v1.1.0 Changes

    March 22, 2019

    πŸ‘Œ Improvement

    βž• Added support for XML. You can use JSX to make an XML file, if you needed to generate some sort of XML feed, for example.