- 👍 Allow non-glob patterns with backslash on Windows (like v4) (#100) 01da91f
- 🏁 Make deletion more reliable on Windows by retrying when Windows is being difficult (#108) 1299747
- 🚚 Sort removed files, so the returned array is always stable (#102) ca05c65
- 🛠 Fix the
cwdoption (#96) ffbf4c4
- 🍎 Prevent race condition on macOS when deleting files (#95) 8efdbcd
🚀 Shoutout to @chrisblossom for doing most of the work on this release 🙌
🚀 This release changes the underlying globbing engine, so you are strongly recommended to use the
dryRunoption to ensure
delstill does what you expect before you run it on the real files.
- Require Node.js 8 42e67a8
- You can no longer pass in paths with backward-slashes. If you need to construct a glob pattern, use
path.join(). You can use
slashto transform backward-slash paths to forward-slash paths.
- ⚡️ Update globby from version 6 to version 10 (#64) 6f96d2d
Important: If you used any of the
globbyoptions, please note that
globbyswitched from using the
fast-glob, so almost all the option names changed. Here's how to migrate the options.
v2.2.2August 13, 2016
v2.2.1June 21, 2016
v2.2.0December 06, 2015