As opposed to similar plugins or to `child_process.exec()`, this uses `execa` which provides:
- Better Windows support, including shebangs
- Faster and more secure commands, since no shell is used by default
- Execution of locally installed binaries
- Interleaved stdout/stderr
`gulp-execa` adds Gulp-specific features to `execa` including: - a task shortcut syntax - configurable verbosity - better errors
Commands can be executed either directly or inside a files stream. In streaming mode, unlike other libraries: - commands are run in parallel, not serially - output can be saved either in files or in variables
gulp-execa alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Command Line Utilities" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of gulp-execa or a related project?