handlebars.js v4.6.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-01-08 // 12 days ago
- feat: access control to prototype properties via whitelist (#1633)- d03b6ec
- 🛠 fix(runtime.js): partials compile not caching (#1600) - 23d58e7
📄 Chores, docs:
- ♻️ various refactorings and improvements to tests - d7f0dcf, 187d611, d337f40
- 🏗 modernize the build-setup
- use prettier to format and eslint to verify - c40d9f3, 8901c28, e97685e, 1f61f21
- use nyc instead of istanbul to collect coverage - 164b7ff, 1ebce2b
- restructur build commands - e913dc5,
- 👕 eslint rule changes - ac4655e, dc54952
- ⚡️ Update (C) year in the LICENSE file - d1fb07b
- chore: try to fix saucelabs credentials (#1627) -
- ⚡️ Update readme.md with updated links (#1620) - edcc84f
💥 BREAKING CHANGES:
- 0️⃣ access to prototype properties is forbidden completely by default, specific properties or methods can be allowed via runtime-options. See #1633 for details. If you are using Handlebars as documented, you should not be accessing prototype properties from your template anyway, so the changes should not be a problem for you. Only the use of undocumented features can break your build.
That is why we only bump the minor version despite mentioning breaking changes.