🐛 Bug Fixes
- dependencies: Apply changes of boom update (a17f805)
- dependencies: Update dependencies (ab5974a)
- dependencies: Update dependencies (f362c9c)
- ⚡️ update dependencies (bbd445b)
🔨 Code Refactoring
- 🔨 Refactor existing codebase (3751899)
- ⚡️ Update required minimum Node version in readme (e1c549b)
- ➕ Add support for other response content-types (c9a7d12), closes #7
- ➕ Add support for sending files as response (70d535f), closes #11
💥 BREAKING CHANGES
The transitive dependency [email protected] needs Node version ">=6".
The setup.js is divided to multiple files.
Therefore you need to change the import of the setup in your endpoint files
like the following:
// beforeconst SetupEndpoint = require('./setup/setup.js');// nowconst SetupEndpoint = require('./setup/index.js');// or:const SetupEndpoint = require('./setup/');
⚡️ Just updated dependencies and did some repo/tooling maintenance 💅
- 2e658ae Add note about Yarn into the readme
- 9184644 Use Yarn on Travis
- 🔒 f0856f8 Add yarn lock file
- ⚡️ a83d5a8 Update dependencies
- 6777583 Rename sublime settings file
🆕 New Feature: Reproducible installations
🔒 Thanks to the lock file provided by Yarn.
🚀 That’s it. Not sure about tagging this as feature release.
🍱 Keep in mind that you of course still can install with npm 💖