Quickly create files from a command line based on user defined snippets (global | user's home | projects) Templates can be shared through a team of developers inside a project. Developers for a project uses the same templates Kiss!
Kiss! alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Command Line Apps" category.
Alternatively, view Kiss! alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Kiss! or a related project?
KISS allow to create your own snippets for a context and share these with your project team mates.
npm install -g kiss-cli mkdir myproject cd myproject kiss server ./index.js
:popcorn: Try it!
- KISS must be installed globally
- To add new types, create templates in a folder named
.kissat the root directory of your project beside of your
- Templates files must be named
- Kiss priorize templates in
You could need KISS if
- You are a developer
- You are a developer in a team of developers
- You share templates with your team (Back/Front)
- You are bored of copying/pasting script content to create new script files
- ... :kiss:
Defaults available types/templates
htmlHTML minimal ready page
serverSimple ExpressJS server
pureReact/Redux connected pure component
dumbReact Stateless/Dump component
jestSimple Jest test file
- :rocket: refactor all the things \o/
- update documentation
- :rocket: Release version
- Refactor all the things in ES6
- Removing Angular, AMD, Grunt... Templates
- Adding React Templates
- Generate files by types extension
- Remove --debug option
- Remove commander as cli parser
- Manage dotfiles
- Custom templates in your home folder
- Custom templates in your project folder
project folder > home folder > kiss folder
- Fix install 'npm install -g kiss-cli'
This file generator was motivated by the famous French Bonaldi's Effect: > It's totally unnecessary and therefore strictly indispensable! But it's also a great concept of the play La Cantatrice chauve by Eugène Ionesco :)
- Overwrite an existing file without prompts
- Not so Asynchronous
- Files permissions
- Units Tests...
- :apple: tested only
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Kiss! README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.