👍 1. Node 6 support
- Fix bug caused by raw pixels buffers with other than 4 channels (1138482).
- Compatibility with io.js 1.x and 2.x
👍 1. GIF format support (#33)
- 'getPixel' method to get the color of a pixel (#44)
- 'setPixel' method to set the color of a pixel (#45)
- 'Contain' method (#68, #88)
- 'Cover' method (#88)
- Extend 'open' method to open raw pixels buffers (#86). 🏁 7. Run automated builds on Windows machine with AppVeyor (one step closer to distribution of pre-built binaries).
Note : giflib uses c99 features (
booltype, specifically). This causes further restrictions when compiling on Windows, since c99 is only supported from VS2013. Until pre-built binaries are provided, users installing this module on Windows must have Visual Studio 2013 or later.
👍 1. Adds support for transparency
- Create an empty image 👯 3. Clone an existing image
- Extract / Copy part of an image
- Paste an image onto another image 🖨 6. Lower memory footprint
- Compatibility with Node 0.11 (and hopefully 0.12).
- Open an image both from disk and from a Buffer object.
- Sharpen image.
- Adjust saturation.
- Adjust lightness.
- Adjust hue.
👍 1. PNG support
- Flipping (Mirroring) an image
- Adding a border (padding) to an image
v0.0.1July 09, 2014