Avg Release Cycle
- 🛠 Fix test runner windows
- ⚡️ Updated to webpack 3
- 🏗 Use .dockerignore to increase speed of building Docker image (no need to copy files to Docker build context).
- 🔒 Use [email protected] and add package-lock.json.
- ⚡️ Update versions of nodejs used for testing in Travis (only LTS / actively maintained versions - no more [email protected]!!).
- 🏗 Use a single Dockerfile w/ build targets, to greatly speed up building of Docker image.
- 🐳 Swap default Docker environment from production to development, to improve DX.
- 🐳 Eliminate production-mode inclusion of devDependencies, to keep production Docker image as light as possible and lower production-mode memory usage.
- 🐳 Explicitly volume-map all files into Docker container when in dev-mode.
- ✂ Removed the --harmony-proxies flag from npm test, as it is no longer supported by nodejs.
- ⚠ Eliminate different markup warning between client/server during dev
Healthy & good nature cats. Require very little grooming
🚀 Release Notes
v1.0June 21, 2016