Avg Release Cycle
191 days ago
- 🛠 Fixed pins only working when they are provided as strings plus additional tests PR 268
actnow displays a deprecation warning when its invoked within a plugin initialization function. To disable deprecation warnings, run node with
--no-deprecation. PR 254
private$is now exposed on seneca object. PR 260
- The repl is now an external plugin, enabled by default. To disable set
default_plugins.replto false when creating seneca object. PR 255
- Cluster is now an external plugin, enabled by default. To disable set
default_plugins.clusterto false when creating seneca object. PR 256
- Closing seneca now removes all relevant event listeners. PR 259
- Internal cleanup and organization of code, as well as more tests.
- Fixed seneca.print.tree[all] argument not being passed correctly to optioner. Issue 177.
- Fix minor memory leak, when seneca closed it didn't detach process listeners. Pull request 230 and issue 226.
- Fix api_delegate not calling client and server with arguments. Pull request 218.
- Throw when trying to use seneca in cluster mode on node 0.10. This is do to to cluster support in node not working correctly prior to version 0.12.0. Pull request 227.
- Outdated dependencies are updated to their latest stable ES5 versions.
Pull request 236.
- New function added to seneca named
decorate. Used to extend the core seneca object with new functionality. Pull request 233.
- Support data store
merge$ability. Pull request 217.
- Support added for arrays to be used as defaults in actions. Issue 185.
- General code cleanup and linting of internal code to follow style guide.
More tests were also added to increase code coverage. Pull requests 207, 208, 214, 215, 223, 229, 238
For all of the release information please view the 0.8.0 milestone on github: https://github.com/senecajs/seneca/milestones/0.8.0
- Fix support for catchall (without pins) clients. Issue 199. Pull request 200.
- repl now supports quit/exit command
- seneca.sub provides subscription pattern via meta$.sub
- support node 4
- update to patrun 0.5; now supports glob adds
- new documentation system
- revert to non-strict adds so that priors can be subset patterns, see issues 145, 149
- bug fixes for issues: 144, 141, 143
- documentation article on priors, issue 147
- Use lab instead of mocha for unit testing
- Use jsonic.stringify for consistent object string descriptions
- Fix action-id/transaction-id edge cases; ids now transfer fully over priors and processes
- Moved to docpad for github pages site
- Rewrote getting started guide
- Bug fixes for github issues: 135
- REPL enhanced, now accepts literal jsonic patterns and traces action flow
- Option debug.callpoint adds call point source file and line number tracing to logging
- Bug fixes for github issues: 106, 125, 87, 110, 114, 130
- Added logging option: --seneca.log.short makes all ids 2 chars in length
- Added debug option: --seneca.print.tree(.all) - prints pattern tree to console
- Bug fixes and minor updates to seneca-transport, seneca-web, seneca-basic, seneca-mem-store