unique-random alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Number" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of unique-random or a related project?
Generate random numbers that are consecutively unique
Useful for things like slideshows where you don't want to have the same slide twice in a row.
$ npm install unique-random
const uniqueRandom = require('unique-random'); const random = uniqueRandom(1, 10); console.log(random(), random(), random()); //=> 5 2 6
Returns a function, that when called, will return a random number that is never the same as the previous.
- unique-random-array - Get consecutively unique elements from an array
- random-int - Generate a random integer
- random-float - Generate a random float
- random-item - Get a random item from an array
- random-obj-key - Get a random key from an object
- random-obj-prop - Get a random property from an object
- unique-random-at-depth - This module with an optional depth argument
- crypto-random-string - Generate a cryptographically strong random string
MIT © Sindre Sorhus
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the unique-random README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.