Avg Release Cycle
- 👌 Support multiple strategies. This makes it easy to use multiple activation strategies in combination.
- 💻 Client metrics. Gives details about what toggles a specific client application uses, how many times a toggle was evaluated to true / false. Everything presented in the UI.
- 👍 Client registration. This gives insight about connected clients, instances, strategies they support.
- Client Application overview. Based on metrics and client registrations.
- Database-migration done internally by Unleash, no external migration step required.
- Publish unleash-server to npm.
- Provide Prometheus endpoint for service metrics (response times, memory usage, etc).
- 🛠 A lot of bug-fixes (check commit history and issues for reference)
- 💻 Unleash-frontend as a separate repo: https://github.com/Unleash/unleash-frontend. Total rewrite of UI using react + redux + material Design.
- 🚚 Unleash moved to it’s own organization: https://github.com/Unleash making it more open and allow everyone to contribute.
- 🐳 Unleash-docker as a separate module: https://github.com/Unleash/unleash-docker
- Unleash binary, making it easy to install and use Unleash as a service.
- ✂ Removed all config/tuning that was specific to FINN.no usage of Unleash.
📄 If you are migrating from 1.0.0 to 2.0.0 we recommend reading the migration guide
- 🎉 Initial public release