Apostrophe2 v3.32.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2022-11-09 // 24 days ago
- ➕ Adds Reset Password feature to the login page. Note that the feature must be enabled and email delivery must be properly configured. See the documentation for more details.
- 👍 Allow project-level developer to override bundling decisions by configuring the
@apostrophecms/assetmodule. Check the module documentation for more information.
- 🏗 Query builders for regular select fields have always accepted null to mean "do not filter on this property." Now this also works for dynamic select fields.
- 💻 The i18n UI state management now doesn't allow actions while it's busy.
- 🛠 Fixed various localization bugs in the text of the "Update" dropdown menu.
singleton: trueoption for piece types now automatically implies
- ✂ Remove browser console warnings by handling Tiptap Editor's breaking changes and duplicated plugins.
- The editor modal now allocates more space to area fields when possible, resolving common concerns about editing large widgets inside the modal.
Previous changes from v3.31.0
- ➕ Adds
initialModal: falsefeatures to improve the user experience of adding widgets to the page. Checkout the Widget Placeholders documentation for more detail.
- When another user is editing the document, the other user's name is now displayed correctly.
- ➕ Adds