Awesome Node.js has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes module changelogs on Awesome Node.js unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Cliffy 2.4.1 (October 15, 20202)
- A bug that allowed users to pass more parameters than were allowed by a command.
fast-check 2.9.0 (December 12, 2020)
- 0️⃣ (PR#1210) Wider defaults for numbers in objects
- (PR#1212) Add typed arrays arbitraries
- (PR#1237) Add option withTypedArray to
- ✅ (PR#1231) CI: Split test task into two tasks: one for units, another for e2e
- ✅ (PR#1232) CI: Run E2E tests on multiple platforms
- (PR#1243) CI: Add github-actions to dependabot list
- ✅ (PR#1230) Test: Reduce flakyness of object boxing coverage
- ✅ (PR#1233) Test: Wrongly defined test for 'Should box any number'
- ✅ (PR#1236) Test: Safer URL validation in our web urls e2e tests
- ✅ (PR#1238) Test: Add legacy tests for typed arrays
- ✅ (PR#1250) Test: Increase stability of e2e on floatNext/doubleNext
- ✅ (PR#1251) Test: Add more tests for fc.anything to reduce coverage flakiness