Awesome Node.js has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes module changelogs on Awesome Node.js unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Cliffy 2.4.1 (October 15, 20202)
- A bug that allowed users to pass more parameters than were allowed by a command.
TestCafe 1.18.2 (January 18, 2022)
🐛 Bug Fixes
- ✅ Tests with client scripts yield the "Cannot read property 'tests' of null" error (#6305)
- ✅ TestCafe hangs after failing to initialize a Role (#5278)
- 🔧 Testcafe falsely detects filter directives in the configuration file (#6620)
- ✅ Concurrent Chrome instances cannot reconnect to TestCafe after a restart (#4554)
- ✅ TestCafe hangs if a user enters an iframe and then switches to a different browser window (#6085)
- ✅ TestCafe opens incorrect URLs when you concurrently run multiple fixtures from the same test file (#6041)
- ✅ TestCafe expands disabled
- ✅ TestCafe does not load some cross-domain iframes (#6633)
- ✅ TestCafe incorrectly sets the Document.referrer property in Chrome 89 (#6144)
- ✅ Tests hang when the test page initiates a file download (#5796)
- 🔒 Requests fail because TestCafe incorrectly handles dynamic content security policy (#6057)
- ✅ TestCafe triggers pointerdown event handlers twice (#5891)
- ✅ TestCafe cannot trigger click event handlers for Angular buttons with the "disabled" attribute (#5240)