observable-to-promise alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Observables" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of observable-to-promise or a related project?
An Observable is a collection that arrives over time. Observables can be used to model push-based data sources such as events, timer intervals, asynchronous requests, and animations. Observables can be transformed, combined, and consumed using array-like methods.
You might also like awesome-nodejs.
Please read the [contribution guidelines](contributing.md) before contributing.
- any-observable - Support any Observable library and polyfill.
- is-observable - Check if a value is an Observable.
- observable-to-promise - Convert an Observable to a Promise.
- stream-to-observable - Convert a Node.js stream into an Observable.
- symbol-observable -
- obsify - Observableify a callback-style function.
- localForage-observable - Observables for localForage.
These are libraries that harness the power of Observables, not necessarily spec compatible Observable implementations.
- The introduction to Reactive programming you've been missing - Reactive programming using Observables.
- Everywhereness as a foundation - Benefits of using Observables everywhere.
- Learning Observable By Building Observable
- Introducing the Observable - Egghead.io lesson.
To the extent possible under law, Sindre Sorhus has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the observable-to-promise README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.