Brunch alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Build Tools" category.
Alternatively, view Brunch alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
parcel9.8 9.5 Brunch VS parcelThe zero configuration build tool for the web. 📦🚀
gulp9.7 0.0 L5 Brunch VS gulpA toolkit to automate & enhance your workflow
rollup9.4 9.7 L4 Brunch VS rollupNext-generation ES module bundler
pkg9.3 7.8 Brunch VS pkgPackage your Node.js project into an executable
browserify9.0 1.0 L4 Brunch VS browserifybrowser-side require() the node.js way
FuseBox7.0 3.5 L3 Brunch VS FuseBoxA blazing fast js bundler/loader with a comprehensive API :fire:
Broccoli6.8 0.0 L5 Brunch VS BroccoliBrowser compilation library – an asset pipeline for applications that run in the browser
start4.1 0.6 Brunch VS startSimple tasks runner powered by composable functions and promise chaining.
create-index3.5 0.0 L4 Brunch VS create-indexCreates ES6 ./index.js file in target directories that imports and exports all sibling files and directories.
strong-build1.9 0.0 L3 Brunch VS strong-buildBuild node packages into deployable applications
ygor1.3 0.0 L5 Brunch VS ygorTask toolkit. For when `npm run` isn't enough and everything else is too much.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Brunch or a related project?
Web applications made easy. Since 2011.
Fast front-end web app build tool with simple declarative config and seamless incremental compilation for rapid development.
Install Brunch with a simple node.js package manager command:
npm install -g brunch
- Create a new Brunch project:
brunch new [--skeleton url]
- skeleton specifies a skeleton from which your application will be initialized. The default skeleton (dead-simple) doesn't have any opinions about frameworks or libraries.
- brunch.io/skeletons contains over 50 boilerplate projects, which you can use to init your app from.
- Develop with Brunch:
brunch watch --server
- tells Brunch to watch your project and incrementally rebuild it when source files are changed. The optional server flag launches a simple web server with push state support.
- Deploy with Brunch:
brunch build --production
- builds a project for distribution. By default it enables minification.
- Visit brunch.io
- Read brunch docs
- Follow us on Twitter: @brunch
- Ask questions on Stack Overflow with #brunch tag
See the CONTRIBUTING.md document for more info on how to file issues or get your head into the Brunch's internals.
- To install edge version (from GitHub
npm install -g brunch/brunch
- To enable debug mode, simply pass
-dflag to any command like that:
brunch build -d
- To create your own plugin, check out our plugin boilerplate as a starting point.
MIT license (c) 2021 Paul Miller paulmillr.com, Elan Shanker, Nik Graf, Thomas Schranz, Allan Berger, Jan Monschke, Martin Schürrer
See LICENSE file.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Brunch README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.