- 👌 Support Node v12 thanks to @guangmingwan
- 👌 Support OpenCV 4 thanks to @grandpaul
- ✂ Remove prebuilt binaries
- 🔒 Security fix.
- @Wenq added
- @andreasgal added
- @jainanshul added
- ⏪ @idubinskiy restored
- ⚡️ @danschultzer updated node-pre-gyp to fix load of node-opencv in electron runtime.
- @andreasgal made
matrix.getDatawork with RGB images.
- @Evilcat325 added
- @danschultzer added code coverage.
🐛 Bug fixes
- 🛠 @dominikdolancic fixed image load issue in
- 🛠 @AwooOOoo fixed
type_infoerrors in Visual Studio with std namespace pollution.
- 👷 @mvines fixed issue that prevented
AsyncSaveWorkerfrom using de-allocated memory.
- 🛠 @mcwhittemore fixed dissimilarity example image load.
- 🛠 @saoron fixed dead index.html documentup source.
- 🛠 @andreasgal fixed an issue with
matrix.crop(and potentially others), where
matrix.getDataends up returning less than full matrix.
- ✅ @danschultzer fixed
examples/test.jschannel issue, and problematic Vec3b casting (instead of Vec3f) in
Backwards incompatible changes
- @dxprog changed readImage to load image with
CV_LOAD_IMAGE_COLOR. The latter returned the image as 3-channel.
- 🚀 @danschultzer changed
Thanks to all, also a massive thanks to @danschultzer for helping get the open
tickets and PR's under control.
- @Wenq added
- 👍 @mvines and @svogl started working on OpenCV 3.x support.
- @sirotenko added a getFrameCount method
- @vaceta implemented getFrameAt
- @jainanshul improved some methods
- 🏁 @cascade256 improved the windows build
🛠 Plus fixes from @banterability, @punnerud, @vargad etc. Thanks all.
I've been super slow releasing this one, and there's a ton of new stuff.
⬆️ Importantly, @keeganbrown managed to upgrade nan to 2.0.9 so this should work with newer versions of node.
Also a ton of new bindings from @jainanshul
Thanks to the many contributors I haven't named too.
🛠 Bugfixes from @mvines and @dropfen. Thanks!
🛠 Many bugfixes from @queuecumber, @emanuelandrada, @thomashoffmann1979, @paulmorrishill, @zankich, @morganrallen and @AVVS.
🚀 You wait ages for a release, and 2 come along at once...
This one is awesome. It adds prebuilt binaries, so you don't need 🏗 to build opencv for the common platforms.
Many many thanks to @edgarsilva for awesome work here, and http://hybridgroup.com/ for hosting the binaries
- 👌 Support for node 0.12
- Camera Calibration Functions from @queuecumber
- 🛠 Fix for Nan 1.5.1 from @IMGNRY
- 🏗 More build fixes from @scanlime
- Matrix crop prototype from @dbpieter
- 🛠 Many fixes from @madshall
Thanks to everyone that contributed!