x-ray v2.3.4 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-07-07 // over 2 years ago
✅ Most of this is housekeeping to bump dependency versions, fix testability due to dependency changes, etc.
Now requires Node 6+.
⚡️ Also, updates to add better async/await support and handling of empty streams.
Previous changes from v2.3.2
- removed bumped
- Merge pull request #283 from matthewmueller/renovate/pin-dependencies
- Pin Dependencies
- Merge pull request #282 from matthewmueller/renovate/configure
- Add renovate.json
- Merge pull request #241 from kengz/master
- Merge pull request #232 from dfcowell/master
- Merge pull request #218 from jmichelin/master
- Merge pull request #200 from thangngoc89/master
- Merge branch 'master' into master
- Merge pull request #253 from linguistbreaker/master
- Merge pull request #250 from mandeldl/master
- add job board
- fixing path for require() for XRay and a typo in path.resolve
- fix example typos and relative paths
- add json parsing error handler to promisify
- add readme for promisify
- add promisify option for xray.then(); add tests
- Update readme.
- Remove test constraints.
- Add abort function to allow for ending pagination based on returned results/next url.
- Merge pull request #1 from jmichelin/jmichelin-patch-1
- [bug](examples) fix typo in selector example
- Fix Composition and collection error