Bearer provides all of the tools to build, run and manage API integrations.
Bearer alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "HTTP" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Bearer or a related project?
Bearer - The API Integration Framework
Bearer provides all of the tools to build, run and manage API Learn more
Table of contents
You should use Bearer if you want to:
- Consume any API in minutes
- Map API endpoints to your app model
- Integrate into your code with one line
- Deploy and Scale without fuss
- Monitor every API call
- Manage your integrations
The documentation is available on the Bearer doc center.
Install drone-cli Install on linux:
curl -L https://github.com/drone/drone-cli/releases/latest/download/drone_linux_amd64.tar.gz | tar zx sudo install -t /usr/local/bin drone
Install on MacOS:
brew tap drone/drone brew install drone
We welcome all contributors, from casual to regular 💙
- Bug report. Is something not working as expected? Send a bug report.
- Feature request. Would you like to add something to the framework? Send a feature request.
- Documentation. Did you find a typo in the doc? Open an issue and we'll take care of it.
- Development. If you don't know where to start, you can check the open issues.
To start contributing to code, you need to:
Bearer is [MIT licensed][license-url].
<!-- Badges -->
<!-- Links -->
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Bearer README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.