ironNode alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Debugging / Profiling" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of ironNode or a related project?
Debug Node.js code with Chrome Developer Tools on Linux, Windows and OS X.
npm install iron-node -g;
The usage is the same as
iron-node instead of
Keep in mind to place the keyword
iron-node PATH_TO_NODE_JS_FILE [--customparm1=foo --customparm2=bar];
- How to hide the Markdown information Window?
- Master the break-points
- Change electron module version. See #103
- Local and global configuration
- How to use native modules?
- Packages aka addons or plugins -> Package-Channel
- Version details
- How to debug Grunt, Gulp, Mocha or other commandline app tasks based on Node.js?
- Supported platforms
- How to debug Meteor apps?
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the ironNode README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.