jimp alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Image" category.
Alternatively, view jimp alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
6.2 7.6 jimp VS FFCreator一个基于node.js的高速视频制作库 A fast video processing library based on node.js
4.9 1.6 L4 jimp VS probe-image-sizeGet image size without full download. Supported image types: JPG, GIF, PNG, WebP, BMP, TIFF, SVG, PSD, ICO.
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of jimp or a related project?
<!-- START doctoc generated TOC please keep comment here to allow auto update --> <!-- DON'T EDIT THIS SECTION, INSTEAD RE-RUN doctoc TO UPDATE --> Table of Contents generated with DocToc
- Supported Image Types
- Image Manipulation Methods (Default Plugins)
- Extra Plugins
- Custom Jimp
- Project Using Jimp
<!-- END doctoc generated TOC please keep comment here to allow auto update -->
Notice of potentially breaking change
As of v0.10.4, core-js is no longer included with jimp or its extensions. If you rely on core-js, install it with either
yarn add core-jsor
npm i core-js
npm install --save jimp
API documentation can be found in the main [jimp package](./packages/jimp)
:hammer: [cli](./packages/cli) - Jimp as a CLI program. Can load and run all plugins
Supported Image Types
Image Manipulation Methods (Default Plugins)
- [blit](./packages/plugin-blit) - Blit an image onto another.
- [blur](./packages/plugin-blur) - Quickly blur an image.
- [color](./packages/plugin-color) - Various color manipulation methods.
- [contain](./packages/plugin-contain) - Contain an image within a height and width.
- [cover](./packages/plugin-cover) - Scale the image so the given width and height keeping the aspect ratio.
- [displace](./packages/plugin-displace) - Displaces the image based on a displacement map
- [dither](./packages/plugin-dither) - Apply a dither effect to an image.
- [flip](./packages/plugin-flip) - Flip an image along it's x or y axis.
- [gaussian](./packages/plugin-gaussian) - Hardcore blur.
- [invert](./packages/plugin-invert) - Invert an images colors
- [mask](./packages/plugin-mask) - Mask one image with another.
- [normalize](./packages/plugin-normalize) - Normalize the colors in an image
- [print](./packages/plugin-print) - Print text onto an image
- [resize](./packages/plugin-resize) - Resize an image.
- [rotate](./packages/plugin-rotate) - Rotate an image.
- [scale](./packages/plugin-scale) - Uniformly scales the image by a factor.
- [circle](./packages/plugin-circle) - Creates a circle out of an image.
- [shadow](./packages/plugin-shadow) - Creates a shadow on an image.
- [fisheye](./packages/plugin-fisheye) - Apply a fisheye effect to an image.
- [threshold](./packages/plugin-threshold) - Lighten an image. Good for scanned drawing and signatures.
:rocket: If you want to add your plugins to this list make a PR! :rocket:
If you want to extend jimp or omit types or functions visit [@jimp/custom](./packages/custom).
- Add file-types or switch encoder/decoders
- Add add/remove plugins (image manipulation methods)
Basically clone, change, test, push and pull request.
Please read the [CONTRIBUTING documentation](CONTRIBUTING.md).
Jimp is licensed under the MIT license. Open Sans is licensed under the Apache license
Project Using Jimp
:star: nimp - Node based image manipulator. Procedurally create and edit images.
:star: favicons - A Node.js module for generating favicons and their associated files.
:star: node-vibrant - Extract prominent colors from an image.
:star: lqip - Low Quality Image Placeholders (LQIP) Module for Node
:star: webpack-pwa-manifest - A webpack plugin that generates a 'manifest.json' for your Progressive Web Application, with auto icon resizing and fingerprinting support.
:star: wdio-screenshot - A WebdriverIO plugin. Additional commands for taking screenshots with WebdriverIO.
:star: asciify-image - Convert images to ASCII art
:star: node-sprite-generator - Generates image sprites and their spritesheets (css, stylus, sass, scss or less) from sets of images. Supports retina sprites.
:star: merge-img - Merge multiple images into a single image
:star: postcss-resemble-image - Provide a gradient fallback for an image that loosely resembles the original.
:star: differencify - Perceptual diffing tool
:star: gifwrap - A Jimp-compatible library for working with GIFs
:star: replace-color - Replace color with another one pixel by pixel
:star: handwritten.js - Convert typed text to realistic handwriting!
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the jimp README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.