Avg Release Cycle
626 days ago
- Triggering file.watch when an editor saves a file - rename vs. change
- Installed Travis-CI continuous integration testing framework
- Merged _diffDeep fix
- Added discovery of .yml in addition to .yaml for YAML configs (w/doc)
- Added testing of .yml file discovery
- Removed licensing inconsistencies
- Moved coffee-script and js-yaml from optionalDependencies back to devDependencies to trim the install size for those not needing these packages.
- Promoted $HOSTNAME and $HOST above OS.hostname()
- Allow the location of runtime.json to be picked up from the environment
- Added documentation for the NODE_CONFIG_RUNTIME_JSON environment variable
- package.json cleanup - created optionalDependencies and devDependencies
- Allowing a zero interval in watchForConfigFileChanges() to disable file watching.
- Fixed a comparator bug in _equalsDeep()
- Added a test to confirm deep extending array functionality
- Placed YAML and Coffee-Script libraries back into the download. Still lazy loading into memory.
- Added the local.EXT and local-deployment.EXT configs.
- Removed unnecessary debug output
- Added retry logic on file parse to reduce read/write collisions
- Added support for a better YAML parser
- Fixed problems with null configuration values
- Assuring the runtime.json file exists. Undocumented fs.watch() requirement.
- Removed all external dependencies
- Lazy loading of yaml and coffee-script only if these file types are used
- Added new style file watching if available (retaining pre 6.0 compatibility)
- Windows compatibility - file watching changes were required