Avg Release Cycle
15 days ago
- 🚀 With the release of v3.3.0, reliable, persistent priority queues are now supported.
- ➕ Added new tests and increased code coverage.
- ✅ Run tests in Node.js v12, v14, and v16
- ✅ Run tests in Redis v2.6.17, v3, v4, v5, and v6
- Made redis-smq-monitor server an integral part of redis-smq
- ⏱ Implemented Scheduler HTTP API endpoints
- 🛠 Various fixes and improvements
- ➕ Added Github CI
- ➕ Added Scheduler API docs.
- ➕ Added new methods to fetch and delete scheduled messages.
- ⚡️ Updated examples.
- 🛠 Fixed .npmignore.
- 📦 Moved all dependant declaration packages from "devDependencies" to "dependencies".
- 🚚 Moved husky to devDependencies.
- 🚀 A major release v3 is out.
- 🚀 Starting from this release, only active LTS and maintenance LTS Node.js releases are supported.
- ⬆️ Upgrading your installation to the newest version should be straightforward as most APIs are compatible with some exceptions.
- Project codebase has been migrated to TypeScript to make use of strong typings.
- 🛠 Fixed a compatibility issue between ioredis and redis when calling multi.exec().
- 🛠 Fixed typing inconsistencies (ConfigRedisDriver and RedisDriver types) between redis-smq and redis-smq-monitor.
- 👌 Improved scheduler mechanics, refactored GC, and updated tests.
- Introduced RedisClient.
- ⚡️ Updated docs.
- 🛠 Fixed a bug in redis-client.js.