Avg Release Cycle
488 days ago
- Sending JSESSIONID cookie is now disabled by default.
- sockjs/sockjs-protocol#46 - introduce new service required for protocol tests "/cookie_needed_echo"
- Initial work towards better integration with "connect" (Stephan Kochen). See discusion: https://github.com/senchalabs/connect/pull/506
- More documentation about the Cookie and Origin headers.
- #51 - expose "readyState" on connection instance
- #53 - expose "protocol" on connection instance
- #52 - Some protocols may not emit 'close' event with IE.
- sockjs/sockjs-client#49 - Support 'null' origin - aka: allow SockJS client to be served from file:// paths.
- Bumped "faye-websocket" dependency to 0.4. Updated code to take advantage of introduced changes.
- Pinned "node-static" and bumped "node-uuid" dependencies.
- Removed "Origin" header list of headers exposed to the user. This header is not really meaningful in sockjs context.
- Header "Access-Control-Allow-Methods" was misspelled.
- #36, #3 - Replace a custom WebSocket server implementation with faye-websocket-node.
- Multiple changes to support SockJS-protocol 0.2.
- The session is now closed on network errors immediately (instead of waiting 5 seconds)
- Raw websocket interface available - to make it easier to write command line SockJS clients.
- Support '/info' url.
- The test server got moved from SockJS-client to SockJS-node.
- Dropped deprecated Server API (use createServer method instead).
websocketis now used instead of
- #27 - Allow all unicode characters to be send over SockJS.
- #14 - Make it possible to customize JSESSIONID cookie logic.
- #32 Expose various request headers on connection.
- #30 Expose request path on connection.
- The API changed, there is now an idiomatic API, modelled on node.js Stream API. The old API is deprecated and there is a dummy wrapper that emulates it. Please do upgrade to the new idiomatic API.
- #22 Initial support for hybi13 (stephank)
- New options accepted by the
- SockJS is now not able to send rich data structures - all data
writeis converted to a string.
Connection.remoteAddressproperty introduced (Stéphan Kochen)
- Loads of small changes in order to adhere to protocol spec.
npm submodule sockjsdidn't work due to outdated github path.
- Support for htmlfile transport, used by IE in a deployment dependent on cookies.
- Added /chunking_test API, used to detect support for HTTP chunking on client side.
- Unified code logic for all the chunking transports - the same code is reused for polling versions.
- All the chunking transports are closed by the server after 128K was send, in order to force client to GC and reconnect.
- Don't distribute source coffeescript with npm.
- Minor fixes in websocket code.
- Dropped jQuery dependency.
- Unicode encoding could been garbled during XHR upload.
- Other minor fixes.
- EventSource transport didn't emit 'close' event.
- By default set JSESSIONID cookie, useful for load balancing.