Avg Release Cycle
705 days ago
- #133 - only delay disconnect on non-websocket transports
- Upgrade Faye to 0.8.0
- #168 - Add CORS headers for eventsource
- ⏱ #158 - schedule heartbeat timer even if send_buffer is not empty
- 🚚 #96 - remove rbytes dependency
- 📚 #83 - update documentation for prefix
- #163 - add protection to JSON for SWF exploit
- #104 - delete unused parameters in code
- ⚡️ #106 - update CDN urls
- 🚚 #79 - Don't remove stream listeners until after end so 'close' event is heard
- Get rid of need for _sockjs_onload global variable
- 👉 Use Faye for websocket request validation
- ⬆️ Upgrade Faye to 0.7.3
- ⬆️ Upgrade node-uuid to 1.4.1
- #130 - Set Vary: Origin on CORS requests
- Upgrade Faye to 0.7.2 from 0.7.0
- #118 - Allow servers to specify a base URL in /info
- #131 - Don't look up session id undefined
- #124 - Small grammar updates for ReadMe
- Upgrade Faye to 0.7.0 from 0.4.0
- Expose "protocol" on raw websocket connection instance, correctly
- When the server closes a connection, make sure the send buffer still gets flushed.
- Expose "protocol" on raw websocket connection instance
- #105, #109, #113 - expose 'host', 'user-agent', and 'accept-language' headers
- Serve SockJS over https CDN by default
- Upgrade Faye to 0.4.4 from 0.4.0
- #103 - connection.protocol might have been empty on some rare occasions.
- #99 - faye-websocket was leaking sockets in "closed" state when dealing with rfc websockets
- #73 - apparently 'package' is a reserved keyword (use 'pkg' instead)
- #93 - Coffescript can leak a variable when the same name is used in catch statement. Let's always use 'x' as the variable in catch.
- #76 - decorateConnection could throw an error if remote connection was closed before setup was complete
- #90 - Fix "TypeError: 'addListener'" exception (via @pl).
- remove 'optionalDependencies' section from package.json, 'rbytes' was always optional.
- #91 - Fix rare null exception.
- sockjs/sockjs-protocol#56, #88 Fix for iOS 6 caching POSTs
- #58 - websocket transport emitted an array instead of a string during onmessage event.
- Running under node.js 0.7 caused infinite recursion (Stephan Kochen)
- #59 - restrict characters allowed in callback parameter
- Updated readme - rbytes package is optional
- Updated readme WRT deployments on heroku
- Add minimalistic license block to every source file.