Mout alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Functional Programming" category.
Alternatively, view Mout alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
4.9 3.8 L2 Mout VS underscore-contribThe brass buckles on Underscore's utility belt
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of Mout or a related project?
- increase code reuse;
- be clear (code should be clean/readable);
- be easy to debug;
- be easy to maintain;
- follow best practices;
- follow standards when possible;
- be compatible with other frameworks;
- be modular;
- have unit tests for all modules;
- work on multiple environments (IE7+, modern browsers, node.js);
What shouldn't be here
- UI components;
- CSS selector engine;
- Event system - pub/sub;
- Template engine;
- Anything that isn't generic enough to be on a standard library;
- Anything that could be a separate library and/or isn't a modular utility...
Online documentation can be found at http://moutjs.com/ or inside the
FAQ / Wiki / IRC
For more info about project structure, design decisions, tips, how to contribute, build system, etc, please check the project wiki.
We also have an IRC channel #moutjs on irc.freenode.net
Released under the MIT License.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the Mout README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.