require-uncached alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Miscellaneous" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of require-uncached or a related project?
Import a module while bypassing the cache
Useful for testing purposes when you need to freshly import a module.
$ npm install import-fresh
// foo.js let i = 0; module.exports = () => ++i;
const importFresh = require('import-fresh'); require('./foo')(); //=> 1 require('./foo')(); //=> 2 importFresh('./foo')(); //=> 1 importFresh('./foo')(); //=> 1
- clear-module - Clear a module from the import cache
- import-from - Import a module from a given path
- import-cwd - Import a module from the current working directory
- import-lazy - Import modules lazily
Get professional support for this package with a Tidelift subscription Tidelift helps make open source sustainable for maintainers while giving companiesassurances about security, maintenance, and licensing for their dependencies.