resolve-from alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Miscellaneous" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of resolve-from or a related project?
Resolve the path of a module like
require.resolve()but from a given path
$ npm install resolve-from
const resolveFrom = require('resolve-from'); // There is a file at `./foo/bar.js` resolveFrom('foo', './bar'); //=> '/Users/sindresorhus/dev/test/foo/bar.js'
require(), throws when the module can't be found.
undefined instead of throwing when the module can't be found.
Directory to resolve from.
What you would use in
Create a partial using a bound function if you want to resolve from the same
fromDirectory multiple times:
const resolveFromFoo = resolveFrom.bind(null, 'foo'); resolveFromFoo('./bar'); resolveFromFoo('./baz');
- resolve-cwd - Resolve the path of a module from the current working directory
- import-from - Import a module from a given path
- import-cwd - Import a module from the current working directory
- resolve-pkg - Resolve the path of a package regardless of it having an entry point
- import-lazy - Import a module lazily
- resolve-global - Resolve the path of a globally installed module
Get professional support for this package with a Tidelift subscription Tidelift helps make open source sustainable for maintainers while giving companiesassurances about security, maintenance, and licensing for their dependencies.