resolve-from alternatives and similar modules
Based on the "Miscellaneous" category
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest. Visit our partner's website for more details.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of resolve-from or a related project?
Resolve the path of a module like
require.resolve()but from a given path
$ npm install resolve-from
const resolveFrom = require('resolve-from'); // There is a file at `./foo/bar.js` resolveFrom('foo', './bar'); //=> '/Users/sindresorhus/dev/test/foo/bar.js'
require(), throws when the module can't be found.
undefined instead of throwing when the module can't be found.
Directory to resolve from.
What you would use in
Create a partial using a bound function if you want to resolve from the same
fromDirectory multiple times:
const resolveFromFoo = resolveFrom.bind(null, 'foo'); resolveFromFoo('./bar'); resolveFromFoo('./baz');
resolve-from for enterprise
Available as part of the Tidelift Subscription.
The maintainers of resolve-from and thousands of other packages are working with Tidelift to deliver commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health, while paying the maintainers of the exact dependencies you use. Learn more.
- resolve-cwd - Resolve the path of a module from the current working directory
- import-from - Import a module from a given path
- import-cwd - Import a module from the current working directory
- resolve-pkg - Resolve the path of a package regardless of it having an entry point
- import-lazy - Import a module lazily
- resolve-global - Resolve the path of a globally installed module